Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HWInfo64 and the sidebar gadet...mismatch?
06-08-2011, 11:56 PM
HWInfo64 and the sidebar gadet...mismatch?
First of all: THANK YOU FOR MAKING HWINFO (both 32bit and now 64bit)! Seriously I love it. :mrgreen: :geek: There's a problem with the sidebar gadget for the 64bit version. It still comes up as HWINFO32 and even though I have set what sensors I wanted it to display, it still won't display them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2011, 06:34 AM
Re: HWInfo64 and the sidebar gadet...mismatch?
Thanks for the report. I was already notified about this issue and tried to fix it.
You can get the updated Gadget for HWiNFO64 here: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hwinfo.com/beta/HWiNFO64_gadget.zip">www.hwinfo.com/beta/HWiNFO64_gadget.zip</a><!-- w -->
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Re: HWInfo64 and the sidebar gadet...mismatch?
Ahh!! Thank you! Didn't know it was already reported. Keep up the awesome work Martin!
01-04-2012, 05:42 AM
RE: HWInfo64 and the sidebar gadet...mismatch?
(06-09-2011 06:34 AM)Martin Wrote:  Thanks for the report. I was already notified about this issue and tried to fix it.
You can get the updated Gadget for HWiNFO64 here: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hwinfo.com/beta/HWiNFO64_gadget.zip">www.hwinfo.com/beta/HWiNFO64_gadget.zip</a><!-- w -->

Dear Martin, I couldn't find the gadget, can you help?
I'm trying the software and really like it very much, thank you for your genius work.
01-04-2012, 07:02 AM
RE: HWInfo64 and the sidebar gadet...mismatch?
The Gadget is now part of the HWiNFO32/64 package. Just look for HWiNFO32.gadget or HWiNFO64.gadget file.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user