Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card identification
Hey i downloaded your program and found out that my card is a fake GTX750 and know i need help to identify what is my actual card and how to rename it to the origina name here is the screenshot of the test

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not easy to determine what's the real GPU, but it's GK106-based, so it might be a GTX 650 or 650 Ti.
To restore the card to its original parameters and name, you'd need to re-flash it with the original VBIOS. But I don't recommend this as it might be quite difficult to find the proper VBIOS.
If you bought such card, best is to return/RMA it.
(12-05-2018, 09:50 PM)Martin Wrote: Not easy to determine what's the real GPU, but it's GK106-based, so it might be a GTX 650 or 650 Ti.
To restore the card to its original parameters and name, you'd need to re-flash it with the original VBIOS. But I don't recommend this as it might be quite difficult to find the proper VBIOS.
If you bought such card, best is to return/RMA it.

Thank you from your prompt reply a friend of mine gave it to me for 10 euros so i can not return it by the way to find out if it is a TI or no TI and is there a diffrence in the drivers between the TI and non TI
Drivers are same, but they setup the GPU based on certain identification parameters, which have been overwritten when the VBIOS was re-flashed.
You might try to compare some parameters like maximum clocks using the GPU-Z tool and check if they match with a GPU in the 6xx series.
(12-05-2018, 10:16 PM)Martin Wrote: Drivers are same, but they setup the GPU based on certain identification parameters, which have been overwritten when the VBIOS was re-flashed.
You might try to compare some parameters like maximum clocks using the GPU-Z tool and check if they match with a GPU in the 6xx series.

okay thank you