Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing monitor speed rates
Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to change the rates in which the download and upload speeds are displayed. They're currently shown in KBs and I would like to change them to Mbs if at all possible?

And second but off subject, I currently have a Asrock Z97 Extreme 6 motherboard and under the motherboard tab it shows Motherboard, CPU Auxiliary, AUXTIN2, AUXTIN3, and lastly CPU (PECI) temp sensors. Now for some reason the AUXTIN3 is always reading extremly high, like as of right now it is reading 97.0 C. I have no idea what temp this is and idk why it would be reading that high.

[Image: r4tEpGR.png]
In the Custom tab of Sensor settings you can adjust any value. So if you enter a Multiply = 0.0009765625 (which is 1/1024) and change the Unit name to MB/s, you will get the desired values .
The AUXTIN3 value is most probably not connected on your mainboard and thus may provide erratic values. I think you can ignore it.
(07-13-2016, 08:29 AM)Martin Wrote: In the Custom tab of Sensor settings you can adjust any value. So if you enter a Multiply = 0.0009765625 (which is 1/1024) and change the Unit name to MB/s, you will get the desired values .
The AUXTIN3 value is most probably not connected on your mainboard and thus may provide erratic values. I think you can ignore it.

Alright, thank you so much! And yeah i kinda figured that the AUXTIN3 was some type of error because I can't think of anything getting that hot and not melting down lol
I actually have another question, is this going to be reading in MB/s now? I am actually wanting to see Mb/s instead of MB/s. I'm sure you know what I mean but just in case, i want to see bits not bytes. =P
The current value is shown in KBytes (so /1024). If you want to show the value in Mbits, then you'll need to set the Multiply value to: 0.001024