Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Font in v3.73
I don't like the font in version 3.73. Somehow, the tool tires my eyes. I think it's a little troublesome to read. The older one was better for me.
Nabu Wrote:I don't like the font in version 3.73. Somehow, the tool tires my eyes. I think it's a little troublesome to read. The older one was better for me.

Previously the Verdana font was used, which unfortunately doesn't have an equivalent in certain locales, so I had to change it.
Which particular screen is the problematic one (summary, sensors, main) ?
Martin Wrote:
Nabu Wrote:I don't like the font in version 3.73. Somehow, the tool tires my eyes. I think it's a little troublesome to read. The older one was better for me.

Previously the Verdana font was used, which unfortunately doesn't have an equivalent in certain locales, so I had to change it.
The sensor status screen bothers me mostly. Especially, the rows including sensor readings. (Using a 22" wide screen monitor)

Maybe, the problem is not the font itself. I'm not sure.
Thanks
Nabu Wrote:
Martin Wrote:

The sensor status screen bothers me mostly. Especially, the rows including sensor readings. (Using a 22" wide screen monitor)

Maybe, the problem is not the font itself. I'm not sure.
Thanks

Is it too small or too large, or just too ugly? Wink
Are you using Large Fonts in Windows ?
I think there is no big problem with font size. Yes, it is just ugly perhaps. Say, the numbers cannot be spotted easily.

( I don't use large fonts in Windows -Vista Ultimate-)