10-11-2011, 09:00 AM
HWiNFO32 v3.88 and HWiNFO64 v3.88 available.
- Added support of AMD FT2 (Krishna) Processors.
- Improved XTU support.
- Added reporting of total CPU usage.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7676 (Z68MA-ED5).
- Added a new method for measuring CPU clock for Nehalem and later CPUs.
- Fixed a possible crash on Sandy Bridge-E/EN/EP.
- Fixed Sandy Bridge-E/EN/EP SPD read support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel DZ68 series.
- Enhanced support of VIA Nano and later, added reporting of core temperatures.
- Added reporting of current CPU core clock in sensors.
- Added nVidia GeForce 610M and GeForce GT 630M.
- Added possibility to include multiple items per one RivaTuner OSD line.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock 990FX.