06-20-2012, 09:00 AM
HWiNFO32 v4.00 and HWiNFO64 v4.00 available.
- Enhanced enumerating of SATA drives and respective SMART status reporting.
- Improved sensor monitoring across Standby/Resume phases.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX.
- Fixed missing bottom menu in sensor window on some systems with lower screen resolution.
- Improved enumeration of USB ports and devices.
- USB device enumeration is now attached to PCI USB Host Controllers too.
- Fixed changing of values in sensor config.
- Improved sensor monitoring performance on systems with Sandy Bridge and later CPUs and added reporting of PCH temperature.
- Added reporting of driver information for major devices (PCI, USB, GPU, Audio, Network).
- Added support of SMSC LPC47M534 sensor.
- Updated SMBIOS support to v2.7.1.
- Updated reporting of shader count on AMD Southern Islands and London series GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8H61-I.
- Improved reporting of parameters on several AMD GPUs.
- Added AMD Bonaire and Oland.