Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v4.17-1903 Beta released
HWiNFO32 v4.17-1903 Beta and HWiNFO64 v4.17-1903 Beta available.
Changes:
  • Fixed reporting of GPU Power/Current on certain CHL controllers.
  • Added support of CHL8203, CHL8212 and CHL8213 on GPU.
  • Added preliminary support ITE IT8732.
Question 
Hi Martin,

Done! Big Grin

In Configuration:
I don't quite understand what you mean by "Keep Theme"?

Do we have different Themes somewhere that I haven't discovered?
Anyway just noticed it this time. As far as I can see, everything looks good on my system. Big Grin

Thanks, Best Regards,

Crysta
By default HWiNFO overrides some dialog properties (e.g. the blue font color in the summary window), so if the user prefers a certain Windows theme, this is not fully followed by HWiNFO. While for most users this is just a matter of look, for some vision impaired this can be a problem when using a high contrast theme for example - it could cause the text to be unreadable for them. So enabling the "Keep Theme" option will tell HWiNFO not to override those colors and follow Windows theme settings.
Tongue 
(04-16-2013, 07:45 PM)Martin Wrote: By default HWiNFO overrides some dialog properties (e.g. the blue font color in the summary window), so if the user prefers a certain Windows theme, this is not fully followed by HWiNFO. While for most users this is just a matter of look, for some vision impaired this can be a problem when using a high contrast theme for example - it could cause the text to be unreadable for them. So enabling the "Keep Theme" option will tell HWiNFO not to override those colors and follow Windows theme settings.

IdeaCoolAngel