09-11-2013, 09:13 AM
HWiNFO32/64 v4.24 has been released.
- Added option to disable flushing of file buffers during start.
- Added several new Intel CPU models and SSPEC codes.
- Added reporting of SATA HIPM and DIPM.
- Fixed crash on some Windows 8.1 systems.
- Added support of ITE IT8790E.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Gigabyte Z87-OC and Z87X-UD5H.
- Rewritten drive detection method for more flexibility.
- Drive sensors order change on many systems, so a layout order reset and reconfiguration of plugins might be required.
- Added ability to detect current SATA transfer rate for certain controllers.
- Fixed showing of nonsense sensor values on some systems.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Foxconn H77 series.
- Improved Auto Start via TaskScheduler.
- Added support of Intel 9-Series PCH.