03-18-2014, 02:26 PM
HWiNFO32/64 v4.36 has been released.
- Added caching of GPU I2C devices to speed-up the scan process.
- Added support of more NVIDIA GM107 and GM108 models.
- Added reporting in summary whether VT-x/AMD-V is enabled in BIOS.
- Fixed support of DDR4 SDRAM.
- Summary page redesign. Per-core clocks are now in a separate window, which allows more cores to be displayed.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745.
- Added support of AMD Carrizo.
- Added patch for buggy OpenCL drivers causing crash during init.
- Added reporting whether system has booted in UEFI mode.
- Improved CPU sensor addressing on Sandy Bridge and later systems with multiple CPU sockets.