09-24-2014, 08:02 PM
HWiNFO32/64 v4.45-2323 Beta available.
- Fixed monitoring of additional voltages on ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX.
- Added reporting of per-core CPU ratios, bus clock, HT/QPI/KTI and EDRAM clocks in sensors.
- Enabling of PCH Thermal Device is disabled by default and can be enabled via a new option.
- Added support of Atmel AT30TSE004 Thermal Sensor On DIMM.
- Added an extended method of waking up disabled dGPUs (enable via settings).
- Added new NVIDIA Maxwell GPUs.
- Fixed monitoring of slower fans on Fintek LPCs.
- Improved support of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 and GTX 980.
- Fixed displaying of degree sign in sensors for Chinese, Japanese and Korean locales.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X99 series.