03-11-2015, 10:30 AM
HWiNFO32/64 v4.51-2450 Beta available.
- Added support of Intersil ISL6388 digital PWM.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on some ASUS P8H67 series with IT8771.
- Improved BCLK measurement on Skylake.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z97 OC Formula.
- Added option to disable GPU reordering.
- Fixed monitoring of Max CPU/Thread and Total CPU usage so that it reflects only the particular CPU package.
- Added preliminary support of Intersil ISL6367 and ISL6379 (for ASRock boards only yet).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z10PE-D8 WS.
- Added ability to display multiple sensor lists.
- Added support of multi-row operations in sensors window.
- Added ability to rename sensor titles.
- Added component names (mainboard, system name) to sensor titles.
- Added support of AMD Nolan.
- Improved appearance on high-DPI scaled screens.
- Improved reporting of S.M.A.R.T. attributes per SSD controller type.
- Reduced memory module scan time on Sandy Bridge-E/EN/EP/EX and later server CPUs.
- Enhanced support of NVIDIA Tesla GPUs - clocks, memory parameters, usage, power, fan speed.