04-29-2015, 08:55 AM
HWiNFO32/64 v4.62 has been released.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS SABERTOOTH X99.
- Added monitoring of some unknown EC voltages for ASUS X99/RAMPAGE V series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel Rock Canyon NUCs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA E999.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE G1.Sniper M5.
- Fixed detection of ACPI sensor.
- Enhanced support of CPUs with more than 256 logical cores.
- Enhanced preliminary support of Knights Landing.
- Fixed a rare drop to 0 of BCLK and other related values in sensors.
- Added ability to define custom colors and font style of items in sensor window.
- Added ability to change sensor item color when an alert is triggered.