06-04-2015, 09:13 AM
HWiNFO32/64 v4.64 has been released.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS RAMPAGE IV series.
- Added option to accept negative temperatures for some sensors (sub-zero cooling).
- Fixed DDR4 SPD readout on some Skylake client systems.
- Added reporting of Distance to Tj,max.
- Enhanced reporting of memory timings and other features for Skylake.
- Further enhanced support of Knights Landing.
- Enhanced ability to define custom thresholds for changing of color of any item in sensor list.
- Added some pre-defined thresholds for sensor items (will display in red if over threshold level).
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti.