11-19-2015, 10:53 AM
HWiNFO32/64 v5.10 has been released.
- Enhanced support of Intel Knights Landing.
- Enhanced support of Intel Kaby Lake and Denverton.
- Added workaround for some Intel RSTe drivers causing crash.
- Added new sensor to monitor current memory timings.
- Restored lost Windows 98 compatibility.
- Added monitoring of Thermaltake DPS PSUs.
- Added monitoring of Enermax Digifanless PSUs.
- Added monitoring of Corsair RMi and HXi series PSUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS H110 series.
- Enhanced reporting of ATA features (security, version).
- Fixed SMART reporting on Samsung NVMe drives (requires latest 950 Pro driver).
- Added option to show average values in tray and to divide values by 1000.
- Added ability to specify a custom period (last N samples) for calculating average sensor values.
- Fixed monitoring of AMD Carrizo and Nolan CPU sensors.
- Added monitoring of HID-capable UPS devices.
- Fixed enumeration of some USB3 xHCI Controllers.