Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v5.25-2860 Beta released
HWiNFO32/64 v5.25-2860 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Enhanced AMD Polaris support.
  • Changed MVDDC to VDDCI on AMD Bonaire, Hawaii, Tonga.
  • Added support of SMSC SCH5627 and SCH5636 HW monitors.
  • Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080.
  • Added support of AquaStream Ultimate.
  • Removed showing of average values for some sensors where this has no meaning.
  • Added experimental reporting of CPU current/power for some later ASUS mainboards.
If possible, do you mind listing "some later ASUS Boards", or telling me whether mine ("ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO", its a pretty new Z710 one) is one of those?
[Image: TWzfm1D.png]
Your model is currently not one of those, but theoretically it might support the new power measurement.
If you provide HWiNFO Debug Files while in idle and high CPU load I will check it Wink
(05-13-2016, 03:47 PM)Martin Wrote: Your model is currently not one of those, but theoretically it might support the new power measurement.
If you provide HWiNFO Debug Files while in idle and high CPU load I will check it Wink

Alright, I sent you a PM with the download URLs to the debug files.

I ran HWInfo for ~1minute once just idling and once with a dummy ffmpeg encode to get some load going, hope that's enough.

I used HWInfo Beta version: 5.25-2860, but your debug file probably tells you all that anyway.
I'm sorry, but according to those dumps it seems this method is not applicable for your mainboard.
(05-13-2016, 05:33 PM)Martin Wrote: I'm sorry, but according to those dumps it seems this method is not applicable for your mainboard.

Thanks for checking anyway! Guess its not a "later ASUS Mainboard" then Tongue
It is "later", but each model has specific features that only ASUS knows exactly.
(05-13-2016, 05:54 PM)Martin Wrote: It is "later", but each model has specific features that only ASUS knows exactly.

And of course ASUS won't share those. (unfortunately)
Yes.