10-12-2016, 08:50 AM
HWiNFO32/64 v5.38 available.
- Improved GPU I2C caching for faster startup on some GPUs.
- Fixed a possible crash on some systems with IPMI.
- Added monitoring of GPU Chip Power (estimated) for AMD Hawaii and later GPUs.
- Improved monitoring Frames per Second (FPS) via RTSS.
- Fixed some sensor values for ASUS Z170I PRO GAMING.
- Enhanced NVIDIA SLI status reporting.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti.
- Enhanced/fixed sensor monitoring on some ASUS, MSI and GIGABYTE mainboards.
- Added AMD Radeon Pro WX 4100, 5100, 7100 and Radeon E9260.
- Added support of ITE IT8686E LPC/hardware monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z270 series (preliminary).
- Improved reporting of some disk S.M.A.R.T. attributes.
- Added reporting of OPN for some AMD CPUs.