11-22-2016, 11:07 AM
HWiNFO32/64 v5.40 available.
- Fixed and enhanced support of AMD Zen/Summit Ridge.
- Enhanced support of ITE IT8665E LPC/SIO.
- Enhanced reporting of AMD OPN.
- Fixed monitoring of CPUs on some systems with multiple CPU packages.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS CROSSHAIR VI.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE B150 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI 200-series mainboards.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6795D and NCT5565D HW monitors.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS H97-PRO GAMER.
- Improved idle fan speed monitoring on NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added several new NVIDIA and AMD GPU card models.
- Revised reporting of AMD internal CPU temperature.
- Added monitoring of CPU/Core Critical Temperature and Power Limit Exceeded status.
- Changed order of some CPU sensors. Some users might need to reconfigure their custom order.