Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HWinfo 64 4.20 Gigabyte 990XA board
Photo 
I upgraded to the new version, but still have an unidentified reading as Temperature3.
I have CPU0, Motherboard, CPU, and this Temp3 reading. Could this be the NB temp?
Heres a screenshot and a report file

Thanks

.htm   TOMI-PC.HTM (Size: 165.52 KB / Downloads: 2)
Can you please attach a screenshot of Gigabyte EasyTune tool showing temperatures side-by-side with HWiNFO ? Maybe it doesn't report this temperature at all.
(08-02-2013, 07:09 PM)Martin Wrote: Can you please attach a screenshot of Gigabyte EasyTune tool showing temperatures side-by-side with HWiNFO ? Maybe it doesn't report this temperature at all.

Here you go, ET6 shows the Temperature 3 as the CPU

Thanks. Then HWiNFO is wrong - I'll fix it in the next build to show Temperature 3 as CPU.
The 2nd temperature (currently reported as CPU) is most probably the NB temperature - I'll fix this too, though Gigabyte doesn't report this value...
(08-02-2013, 08:21 PM)Martin Wrote: Thanks. Then HWiNFO is wrong - I'll fix it in the next build to show Temperature 3 as CPU.
The 2nd temperature (currently reported as CPU) is most probably the NB temperature - I'll fix this too, though Gigabyte doesn't report this value...

Thanks, and keep up the good work,its an awesome program to use!