Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
My rainmeter skin
Wasn't able to find one that looks decent(IMO), made it myself and wanted to share it with others. Feel free to leave any comments about my bad code.
[Image: yjc0OTAaohA.jpg]

Attached Files
.rar   HWINFO_theme_by_Mewok.rar (Size: 906.06 KB / Downloads: 173)
Thanks. Simple, nice and effective Smile
This looks really nice, just what I need
Hey, i use your skin... its awesome. Can you or anyone maybe tell me or create a version where i can see the Maxtemps of CPU and GPU as well?
nice one Big Grin
I like it
nice one
Added max temps, should work perfectly fine with 1080p res, not sure about any other res.
[Image: lxDfzHt.png]

Attached Files
.rar   HWINFO_theme_by_Mewok.rar (Size: 907.92 KB / Downloads: 23)
thanks
nice skin but i can't download it.

it says "Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."
[EDITED]
Cool simple but elegant theme!, thanks, btw can you please add displaying GPU FAN?
Add GPU FAN? What do you mean by that? Like at what RPM fan is spinning or what?
Yes GPU Fan RPM status, will be useful to detect dying or dead GPU Fan, happened for me before :-(.
(09-26-2017, 04:38 PM)Mewok Wrote: Wasn't able to find one that looks decent(IMO), made it myself and wanted to share it with others. Feel free to leave any comments about my bad code.
[Image: yjc0OTAaohA.jpg]

Nice skin. Not sure why but I can't download. Perhaps I'm too new to the forum
Nice work mate. Can you add disk usage and option to stack horizontally(cpu + disk on left and gpu + ram on the right)? Thanks!
Alright so I looked at your file (never written rainmeter code before) and got it to work how I want it to. Thank you! Here is mine: https://imgur.com/a/pys27sB