Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OSD (rtss) bug?
Hi Martin,
Seems OSD gives wrong values for sensors using rtss  7.0.0 (ex. cpu #0-16 threads usage), but in sensor status they're seems ok. 

Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What's your exact setup? Are you pushing HWiNFO values from HWiNFO via OSD setting to RTSS, or does RTSS/AB import HWiNFO sensors via its plugin ?
(12-13-2017, 08:40 PM)Martin Wrote: What's your exact setup? Are you pushing HWiNFO values from HWiNFO via OSD setting to RTSS, or does RTSS/AB import HWiNFO sensors via its plugin ?

I just install HWiNFO and RTSS never install after burner and any plug ins. Just run RTSS first and then HWiNFO. First one I think.
Edit: May be because i'm using Insider Previews Builds of Windows 10?
Is only the thread usage in OSD wrong, other items are OK ?
Please also show me your OSD configuration.
(12-14-2017, 08:30 AM)Martin Wrote: Is only the thread usage in OSD wrong, other items are OK ?
Please also show me your OSD configuration.
from what i set for osd seems only sensors having percentage values ( thread usage, gpu utilization).
another thing is if i minimized sensor status windows and maxed it back, framerate sensor under rtss is disappearing with its values (current, min,max.)
i took screnshots from  rtss app, osd in-game and osd (rtss) tab from sensor settings put in zip file  for you to see.

Attached Files
.zip   osdscr.zip (Size: 1.65 MB / Downloads: 1)
I have tried to reproduce the problem with percentage values using the settings you provided, but I can't. It works for me correctly...
Is it possible to try to compare the values shown in OSD with HWiNFO sensors window and tell me the difference ?
Also, is there perhaps some OSD setting which when you change would fix this ?
(12-14-2017, 03:31 PM)Martin Wrote: I have tried to reproduce the problem with percentage values using the settings you provided, but I can't. It works for me correctly...
Is it possible to try to compare the values shown in OSD with HWiNFO sensors window and tell me the difference ?
Also, is there perhaps some OSD setting which when you change would fix this ?

seems back to normal after i reset preferences.
Perhaps if i adding % symbol to sensor names, somehow conflict with percentage values? I added % symbol  to sensor names ( you can see from prev. image i attached).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, it's possible that a % symbol has caused some confusion.