Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem Summary Windows size with Windows Scaled to 175%
Hi Martin,

Seems there's problem with Summary Window if Windows scaled to 175%. If remember preferences set to off it back to normal view. I only set Windows Scale to  175%, nothing else changed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes, this is a known problem when you change display scaling. Currently as a workaround, you need to reset preferences in HWiNFO.
I will fix this in the next build.
(02-14-2018, 01:40 PM)Martin Wrote: Yes, this is a known problem when you change display scaling. Currently as a workaround, you need to reset preferences in HWiNFO.
I will fix this in the next build.

What do you set the preferences to to avoid this? Just the base settings?
It cannot be fixed by changing some setting now, you will need to do a complete "Reset Preferences" in HWiNFO. This will however reset all settings to default.
Or you can run the "regedit" tool, navigate to the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HWiNFO64\Summary" key and delete it. This will keep all other settings.
The next HWiNFO build shall fix this problem.
(02-16-2018, 07:47 PM)Martin Wrote: It cannot be fixed by changing some setting now, you will need to do a complete "Reset Preferences" in HWiNFO. This will however reset all settings to default.
Or you can run the "regedit" tool, navigate to the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HWiNFO64\Summary" key and delete it. This will keep all other settings.
The next HWiNFO build shall fix this problem.
Yikes. 

Thanks for working on a solution! Any ETA for the fix?
The next Beta build is scheduled for release in 1-2 days.
Please check the new version 5.73-3345 Beta, it should fix this problem.
(02-20-2018, 11:17 AM)Martin Wrote: Please check the new version 5.73-3345 Beta, it should fix this problem.

Awesome, thanks Martin! I'll check when I have time