Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with font selection G19
hey, I've just installed hwinfo, and I cannot for some reason select a font, and as such the information cannot get displayed on my G19 keyboard, anyone know why? when I select a font from the drop down it blanks itself out...
Please attach some screenshots of the problematic situation, so I can see exactly what happens.
(01-14-2014, 06:35 PM)Martin Wrote: Please attach some screenshots of the problematic situation, so I can see exactly what happens.

This is what I get, I choose a font, it 'blinks' into the setting quickly and then it becomes blank, like the first, repeat infinitively.

sorry about the slow reply.

EDIT:
NOTE: seems if I open the drop down menu, and click 8 on my keyboard for size and then click besides the menu, it will apply font size 8, weird.
NOTE2: however it does not stay around when I click ok, it is gone again when I open the sensor config again.
NOTE3: that said i checked my reg database and the font 'seems' to be set, yet the g19 screen is still plain black, saw someone else has the issue as well?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for reporting this. It's a bug in HWiNFO, I'll fix it ASAP in the next (Beta) build released soon.
I have just released a new Beta build 2081. It should be fixed there.