Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTSS and min/max FPS in OSD
Dear Martin

At the moment I have RTSS launched and only current FPS appears at OSD. I would like to show in the same row min and max values too.

Is it possible to display min/max FPS count not only current in OSD?

I would be glad for your reply and great support as always.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely
No, such a feature is currently not supported. You can view those values after closing the game or switching to HWiNFO.
Dear Martin

(10-03-2014, 11:38 AM)Martin Wrote: No, such a feature is currently not supported. You can view those values after closing the game or switching to HWiNFO.

Yes, I know these values are there Smile ...but I would like to show them in OSD too, because I record ingame movies and it's very helpful information about min and max FPS count. Any chance that you will add this? Smile It's something that you will handle with few clicks of the mouse and keyboard Smile Pretty please... Smile

Sincerely
(10-03-2014, 11:42 AM)VAMET Wrote: It's something that you will handle with few clicks of the mouse and keyboard

Big GrinConfusedHuhIdeaCool
Dear Martin

(10-03-2014, 11:59 AM)Martin Wrote:
(10-03-2014, 11:42 AM)VAMET Wrote: It's something that you will handle with few clicks of the mouse and keyboard

Big GrinConfusedHuhIdeaCool

I believe in your talent Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ...and now you have the best mood! Tongue

Sincerely