Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Improper voltage rails reading on a Gigabyte H370M D3H.
Hi,

Trying to monitor the voltage rails on my computer which has some intermittent stability issues I found that the reading of +5V +3.3V and +12V are completely wrong.

System: Gigabyte H370M D3H with a Core i5-5600.

As of note: the voltages read from the BIOS are within acceptable range which suggests that HWiNFO64 (v5.92-3580) is fetching the wrong values.

Many thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.dbg   HWiNFO64.DBG (Size: 1.03 MB / Downloads: 1)
Thanks. You're right, HWiNFO needs to be adjusted for your model.
I will try to fix this, but could you please also attach a screenshot of HWiNFO and GIGABYTE SIV tool side-by-side showing sensor values?
(11-22-2018, 04:47 PM)Martin Wrote: Thanks. You're right, HWiNFO needs to be adjusted for your model.
I will try to fix this, but could you please also attach a screenshot of HWiNFO and GIGABYTE SIV tool side-by-side showing sensor values?

Thanks for the quick reply!

There you are. And let me know if some info are missing. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks. This will be fixed in the next HWiNFO (Beta) build.
Let me know if you need an early build before the next Beta release.
Thanks!
For the moment I'm going to test my computer with another PSU to see if the system gets more stable, and after that I will try to pinpoint the problem. So I guess I can wait until the next beta release, but of course the sooner I can get a good read, the better!

many thanks again!
OK, here you go. Try this intermediate build: www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_593_3581.zip
Wow! That looks great to me! Everything looks like it should be.
Thanks a lot!

Now let's diagnose this system! Smile
Thanks for the feedback Smile