- nah, some speed could never hurt. Get speedy even with bugses fixing!
And I have a bunch of pretty nonstandard and weird mainboards, so I can try HWiNFO on them too... But I never say a bad word to HWiNFO about the crash on the Sapphire A9RX480. This is the mobo fault and I would be complaining, if SpeedFan and CPU-Z never give me troubles. But because both of these apps crash badly too, then HWiNFO is excused :-D And this will be soon also history, unlike SpeedFan and CPU-Z.
Not to mention that the HWiNFO is:
- show _WAY_ more infos and voltages that SpeedFan
- very configurable
- no crazy GUI, just nice minimalistic GUI
- works on Win2k (new versions of SpeedFan do not, OTOH CPU-Z run on Win98, while GPU-Z run on W2k up to 0.4.6 only)
- actively developed
So, who can complain about anything there? Sure is not bug-free, but nothing is bug-free. If and when bad kinks will be eradicated in reasonable time, then who can say single bad word there?
- first make SURE the guys react and make him say this publicaly, before asking again to check the inbox. How about it?