Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
feature request:HWinfo64 Sensor Values Columns combined with labels
would it be possible for you to have the labels with the sensor values together when using multiple sensor values in a line in rivatuner osd, for example:

instead of it being like it currently is> label1 label2 label3: value1 value2 value3

it being like this: label1: value1 label2:value2 label3:value3

this is a much requested feature , please im counting on you, thanks.
Yes, just untick the Show Label box for the other values.
no you dont understand, what currently is possible is that for example, i have labels grouped together in line 1 , instead of them being seperate with each value , like this:

Gpu core Gpu voltage Gpu Memory Usage: 1180mhz, 0.800mv, 8000MB

what i want is this:

Gpu core: 1180mhz Gpu voltage: 0.800mv Gpu Memory Usage: 8000MB

All in Line 1 for example , hope this explains it better
Ah sorry, now I understand.. This is currently not possible in HWiNFO.
Most people use it this way:
label1: value1 value2 value3
yes i know , hence why a feature request, hope this comes soon , really need this. Im suprised im the only one that noticed this issue, and hwinfo is the best in what it does afterall ,theres no other alternative for me, i always been able to count on you with my issues, the few ive had atleast in the years, will be patiently awaiting great news
HWiNFO doesn't have such an option because there were no requests from other users yet. Sorry, but I will give it a higher priority if I see a higher demand for this.
fair enough , since the priority isnt high and me seeming to be the only one in need of this feature, i know youve got a ton of work to do and as we all do ,have real life priorities, thanks man i appreciate your hard work on hwinfo alot, ill be waiting then