A verry hot sensor Asus Rampage V

MadMaxKillsU

Hello,

I recently installed HWINFO in addition to other tools to mesure temps and i noticed there is a really hot sensor.
Its strange, when i booted the pc cold ( ambient 10 degree ) and loaded windows and insta checked the sensor it says 107. ( underclocked to save power in windows )
When i use max powerplan and run my overclock max and i do a load on the system the 107 degrees stays the same and it never changes.
It is the Temp 3 sensor..
Also the Memmory ambient sensor i put below it is always at 50 degrees no matter what, is this even a real sensor ? I don't think thats correct.. As it never changes aswell..
Can someone confirm that this is just something with HWINFO and not an actual temp on my end.
Thanks in advance !
Max.

Idle just boot.png

Here is a screen after a short load

after load.png

Temp3 is most likely an invalid value from a sensor not connected on the mainboard.
"Memory Ambient" is based on estimation performed by the CPU, but if the BIOS/CPU doesn't support this, then the value remains static.
You should ignore both those values.

Temp3 is most likely an invalid value from a sensor not connected on the mainboard.
"Memory Ambient" is based on estimation performed by the CPU, but if the BIOS/CPU doesn't support this, then the value remains static.
You should ignore both those values.
Thanks for your reply !

Back