Aquasuite and WMI support

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
It should be already working in the latest HWiNFO Beta v4.49 build 2385 ;)
Though there still might be some values not displayed by HWiNFO, but I expected this to be solved soon as well...
 

Spekkie

Member
Martin said:
It should be already working in the latest HWiNFO Beta v4.49 build 2385 ;)
Though there still might be some values not displayed by HWiNFO, but I expected this to be solved soon as well...

Ow nice! :D  Will check as soon as I get home today!
 

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
If you see some values not reported by HWiNFO, then please:
- attach a screenshot of HWiNFO sensors and a screenshot of Aquaero showing those values
- and attach the HWiNFO Debug File
I can then attempt to determine how to decode those...
 

Spekkie

Member
BTW any news on the LCDHost front?
LCDHost doesn't crash anymore, but can't read any values of HWinfo64 aswell...
 

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Spekkie said:
BTW any news on the LCDHost front?
LCDHost doesn't crash anymore, but can't read any values of HWinfo64 aswell...

I'm afraid, no news :( Nobody seems to maintain it anymore.
 

Spekkie

Member
Martin said:
If you see some values not reported by HWiNFO, then please:
- attach a screenshot of HWiNFO sensors and a screenshot of Aquaero showing those values
- and attach the HWiNFO Debug File
I can then attempt to determine how to decode those...

I'm not sure if I'm doing things correctly... And if it all should work out of the box or needs some configuration...
The poweradjust gets recognized by HWiNFO, though no sensordata is shown.
I attached the 2 screenshots, but I can't seem to find the HWiNFO debug log anywhere...
 

Attachments

  • aquasuite.png
    aquasuite.png
    158.8 KB · Views: 10
  • HWiNFO.png
    HWiNFO.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 9

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Thanks, please create and attach the Debug File according to this: http://www.hwinfo.com/forum/Thread-IMPORTANT-Read-this-before-submitting-a-report

EDIT:
I think the PowerAdjust values are at the bottom of the screen (below the Network sensor, starting with "Fan Temperature"). It's because you have sensor reordering activated. You might try to restore original order, or move them up.
All values seem to be properly reported by HWiNFO except Fan Current. Is it constant 0.8 A ?
 

Spekkie

Member
Martin said:
Thanks, please create and attach the Debug File according to this: http://www.hwinfo.com/forum/Thread-IMPORTANT-Read-this-before-submitting-a-report

EDIT:
I think the PowerAdjust values are at the bottom of the screen (below the Network sensor, starting with "Fan Temperature"). It's because you have sensor reordering activated. You might try to restore original order, or move them up.
All values seem to be properly reported by HWiNFO except Fan Current. Is it constant 0.8 A ?

You're absolutely right, I just figured that out as well and went back to tell to ignore my previous post, but as always you're too fast ;)
The current isn't 0.8 constantly, but there is a measurement calibration option in the aquasuite software (see screen below), which was set to -140 (whatever that is supposed to mean...). My guess is that HWiNFO just receives the "uncalibrated" value of the current...

One minor detail though, the poweradjust values only show up when debug mode is enabled...
 

Attachments

  • aquasuite current.png
    aquasuite current.png
    120.1 KB · Views: 8

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
You mean HWiNFO displays the PowerAdjust values only when you enable Debug Mode in HWiNFO ?
So without Debug Mode you don't see any PowerAdjust in HWiNFO, or only the sensor name ?
 

Spekkie

Member
Martin said:
You mean HWiNFO displays the PowerAdjust values only when you enable Debug Mode in HWiNFO ?
So without Debug Mode you don't see any PowerAdjust in HWiNFO, or only the sensor name ?

Since pictures say more then words ;)
This is only the case when HWiNFO is started without debug mode. Once HWiNFO is started and you enable debug mode the values appear instantly, while if you disable debug mode again the values stay... Unless of course you restart HWiNFO.
 

Attachments

  • no debug.png
    no debug.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 6
  • debug.png
    debug.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 5

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
So the first picture is when starting without Debug Mode and the second after enabling it, right ?
 

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
You're welcome ;) Sorry, that I forgot to notify you about the new Beta that fixed it.
 

H_M_Murdock

New Member
I'm really sorry to say that HWiNFO64 5.02-2575 doesn't see my Aquaero 5 anymore.

I've upgraded from Windows 7 x64 to Windows 10 last night (no clean Install, just updated and kept all software, settings and stuff), but I think the reason could be that I upgraded Aquasuite from 2015-2 to 2015-6 as well and the Aquaero 5 Firmware to 2003.

Now I still can see my Aquastream XT in HWiNFO but not the Aquaero anymore.

I've already reinstalled HWiNFO but with no effect.
 

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
H_M_Murdock said:
I'm really sorry to say that HWiNFO64 5.02-2575 doesn't see my Aquaero 5 anymore.

I've upgraded from Windows 7 x64 to Windows 10 last night (no clean Install, just updated and kept all software, settings and stuff), but I think the reason could be that I upgraded Aquasuite from 2015-2 to  2015-6 as well and the Aquaero 5 Firmware to 2003.

Now I still can see my  Aquastream XT in HWiNFO  but not the Aquaero anymore.

I've already reinstalled HWiNFO but with no effect.

So you lost Aquaero  values after upgrading HWiNFO, or after switching to Windows 10.
Can you please attach the HWiNFO Debug File, so I can check more precisely why this happens ?
 

H_M_Murdock

New Member
Hi Martin,

thanks for your quick reply.

I guess it happend because of the firmware update for my Aquaero, the same Version of HWiNFO worked fine with Windows 7.
I attached the debug file for  you.

Thanks a lot for your really great work!
 

Attachments

  • HWiNFO64.DBG
    640.2 KB · Views: 3
Top