ASRock X570 Extreme4 DRAM Voltage

I have the ASRock X570 Extreme4 mainboard. HWInfo does not report the DRAM Voltage for this board. This reading is available in the BIOS' built in hardware monitor, but ASRock support tells me that it's only available in the BIOS, and not shown to 3rd party tools such as HWInfo.

Do you guys know of any tricks to pull that information? Can it be added to HWInfo without them updating the BIOS to support this feature?

I have requested more information from ASRock as to the possibility of updating the BIOS to support it, but I'm not very hopeful.

I think it should be possible to add this value.
Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File and I will check it.

Here's the debug file. Started as Sensors only. If you want me to open the full shebang, let me know.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Still no luck. It does show a new reading vs last time - Chipset Temperature - but still no DRAM Voltage listed.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • no dram still.png
    no dram still.png
    65 KB · Views: 7
:D If all goes well and no show-stoppers appear, I'm planning to release a new version tomorrow. That should include this fix as well.

Perfect :) Only VPPM will need to be adjusted to one half.. Shall happen in the next build.
Thanks for your feedback.

Martin, Asrock ab350 gaming itx/ac also does not display the voltage of the memories. However, Asrock's F-Stream Tuning app does.
Could you please include it in the next version as well? This motherboard is very popular and is still in production.

The debug file is attached.
Thank you so much.

HWiNFO64_55lrKV4Koo.png

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Martin, Asrock ab350 gaming itx/ac also does not display the voltage of the memories. However, Asrock's F-Stream Tuning app does.
Could you please include it in the next version as well? This motherboard is very popular and is still in production.

The debug file is attached.
Thank you so much.

View attachment 4139

Sorry, but I don't see a DRAM voltage sensor on this model. Are you sure F-Stream reports the voltage really measured or perhaps the setting only?

Thank you Martin for your attention.

The voltage is shown in the OC Tweaker tab, but the System Info tab does not really report. Is it still possible to put on hwinfo?

FSTU_Co1IdJxBvB.png
FSTU_bHUUJQCUBb.png

Yes missing DRAM voltage monitoring. In SIV there is some DRAM sensor reading, but it is way way out.

Last edited:
Back