Beta Version 7-17-4660

RoCoLTD

Please see the attached screenshot of the error upon initialization of the program. Please help. Thank you. Sincerely,

Rollin Peek

Attachments

• Windows 7 Ultimate Crash Screen Shot.JPG
    Windows 7 Ultimate Crash Screen Shot.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 8
If you're able to reach the settings window to enable Debug Mode, then please do so and attach the HWiNFO32.DBG file it produced.
If not, please edit the HWiNFO64.INI file to insert the following line into the [Settings] section:
DebugMode=1

I have a similar issue in Windows 11 after updating to the latest beta. Downgrading to previous versions of the exectuable doesn't work either. It seems like whatever lets me start HWiNFO to begin with, broke.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
I have a similar issue in Windows 11 after updating to the latest beta. Downgrading to previous versions of the exectuable doesn't work either. It seems like whatever lets me start HWiNFO to begin with, broke.

Try to completely "Reset Preferences" in HWiNFO if that will help.

Try to completely "Reset Preferences" in HWiNFO if that will help.
I couldn't even launch the application; however, I took your idea and started editing the HWiNFO64.INI file line by line.

If I only remove the SensorsSM=1 line, it'll launch even with the new Beta.

Edit: I'm wondering if it was this month's Windows update. I just received another cumulative update a little while ago, and HWiNFO works again with the SensorsSM=1 line. Very weird.

I'll update if it stops working again. Hopefully it starts working for the OP as well.

Last edited:
Back