Confusion Around "VTT" Reading in the Motherboard Section, Can Anyone Clarify?

Dave1001

1680417666941.png
I'm relatively new to using hwinfo and component monitoring software in general and there's this 1 particular reading I've been confused about, and I can't seem to find any clear helpful answers when I look it up.

this VTT reading is always either 1.792 or 1.808, and I just want to know what this is? and is this bad? should I be concerned about these readings on VTT or no? I don't do overclocking/undervolting or any of that, most I've done in bios is turn Eco Mode on in PBO sections

if it matters;
Motherboard- Asus ROG Strix b550-f (Bios are 1 version behind but this reading was present before the newest version came out)
CPU- Ryzen 7 5800x
Ram- 32gb ddr4 3600mhzCorsair

VTT is a generic sensor input but not all mainboards might have this connected for monitoring.
I certainly wouldn't worry about this.

VTT is a generic sensor input but not all mainboards might have this connected for monitoring.
I see, it just startled me when I saw other people's readings down in the 1.1-1.3s in comparison and I couldn't find anything to understand the reading. thank you

sorry for replying to an almost month old reply but I came back to this after a while and from what I can understand, at least in the Bios of my b550-f motherboard, is that this VTT sensor seems to line up with the +1.8v CPU voltage in the Bios? do you know if this is correct in any way

if that's true, it also tells me when I click on it that the Min. is 1.8 and the max is somewhere in the 2.0+ (for overclocking I guess). HWInfo reports drops to 1.792 sometimes, as my image displayed, so if this is the same sensor and the Bios says the Min. is 1.8v, would this just be a small reading error? it's really hard to do my own research for these sensors especially, so I apologize again

Back