Do HWiNFO detect Soltek SL-KT600-R mainboard?

trodas

I wonder, if HWiNFO in some way detect the Soltek SL-KT600-R mainboard and disable some access on it.

That is because CPU-Z freeze on it, if in the ini file is not SMBus=0 ... if I disable it in the ini file, then:
http://valid.canardpc.com/3amdvh
It works!

That would indicate a SMBus problem, however Franck beta with SMBus completely disabled also freeze.

So I tried HWiNFO and one by one re-enabling all the SMBus addresses, that are disabled by default:

...and it still works! Even the Sensors... So, is there hardwired somewhere, that some addresses are "no touch" on this mainboard?

I somewhat doubt it, because the mobo is "recognized" as unknown Soltek, so... But i better ask :)

At the very least I include the report and rebug files, so it can be added as "known" :)

Attachments

• HWiNFO32 Soltek SL-KT600-R debug.zip
    129.9 KB · Views: 5
No, HWiNFO doesn't perform any special treatment for this model, so it seems to work from scratch ;)
Thanks for the report.

Hmmm, thanks for the confirmation. CPU-Z choose to freeze on the mainbaord w/o SMBus=0 settings...

So now you can add the board as detected and known one, instead of unknown?

The board itself identifies itself as "Soltek Uknown" (incl. the typo ;)) via DMI, but I'll try to recognize it using a different ID.

Back