Expand isn't working

james41382

When I expand the window I get a second column, but the application isn't putting anything in it there. It's just an empty column and all the data remains in the first column. If I expand again the same thing happens. There is a third column, but it is empty!

I first noticed it in the last version I believe. I think I fixed it last time by reinstalling the application, but I'm not sure. Has anyone experienced this behavior? I'm using version 5.10-2700.

Behavior of this function is intentional and depends on whether the "Fixed order" option is enabled or not.
If it's enabled, then HWiNFO will automatically place sensor items in the new column. If it's disabled then it assumes the user is using custom order of sensor items and thus HWiNFO won't change this order (otherwise it might be confusing for the user). In that case you need to manually populate the new column (you can use drag-and-drop).

Martin said:
Behavior of this function is intentional and depends on whether the "Fixed order" option is enabled or not.
If it's enabled, then HWiNFO will automatically place sensor items in the new column. If it's disabled then it assumes the user is using custom order of sensor items and thus HWiNFO won't change this order (otherwise it might be confusing for the user). In that case you need to manually populate the new column (you can use drag-and-drop).

Yes I do have "fixed order" disabled so your explanation it perfect. It would be nice if I could reorder the sensors, but it would still automatically move those that don't fit in the first column to the second when expanded. Regardless I appreciate the quick response. Thanks again!

Back