Flickering graph

xBonzaii

First of all, thank you for this amazing program and all the work you people have done on it!

I use HWiNFO in combination with RTSS, and a few days ago I wanted to rearrange the osd formatting.
The idea was the line up three graphs at the bottom that show gpu core load, max thread usage and fps..

Now the problem is that the graph that tracks gpu core load, will disappear for a single frame every few seconds, giving a flickering effect.

Here's a video that demonstrates the problem..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD6LJfDl7OM

If you look closely you still see the gpu core load value on the osd even when the graph has disappeared.
Also important to note, I think, is that sometimes the problem resolves itself after about 15 to 30 minutes, then the flickering stops.

Personally, I have no idea what could be the cause, it doesn't seem like there is something that I could do about it on my end..

If you need more info on some of the settings or my setup, I'd be happy to reply.

Those graphs and the entire OSD is drawn by RTSS, not HWiNFO. So you will need to post this question on their forums (Guru3D).

Back