hello! i need help please

AutumnWolf

New Member
Hello dear HWINFO developers!  :)

I want to ask which of these temperatures is real?  :(

[attachment=1761]

I'm tired. I changed the thermal compound and check cooler system all in good condition, but the temperature is the same under a load of up to 100 c. What it can be? Sorry for my bad English.
 

AutumnWolf

New Member

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Note, that value is not the internal CPU temperature, but measured close to the CPU (depending on mainboard placement).
Check whether that value goes up under load to be sure...
 

AutumnWolf

New Member
Martin said:
Note, that value is not the internal CPU temperature, but measured close to the CPU (depending on mainboard placement).
Check whether that value goes up under load to be sure...
Under load, i get + 1c or -1 to cpu(motherboard fintek) 30c - 29c and no more, CPU 0 34c, CPU 0 package 82c, and CPU DTS 39c

I touch the heatsink on the CPU for sure, and it feels cold. Which one is correct? and if cpu not loaded HWINFO display CPU 0 10c

In BIOS displayed tcp 34 c

Sorry for bother

and here screenshot if cpu not loaded 
[attachment=1762]
 

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Hm, under serious load the CPU temperature should be higher. Have you applied enough load, tried some tools ?
 

AutumnWolf

New Member
Martin said:
Hm, under serious load the CPU temperature should be higher. Have you applied enough load, tried some tools ?
I use AIDA64 stability test for load cpu. 
What better tool i can use for the cpu load?
 

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
That's a good tool and it puts a lot load on the CPU.
Well, it's surprising but it looks like your CPU runs really cool even under load.
Might be interesting to verify with a tool from your mainboard vendor (ECS) if there's such.
 

AutumnWolf

New Member
Martin said:
That's a good tool and it puts a lot load on the CPU.
Well, it's surprising but it looks like your CPU runs really cool even under load.
Might be interesting to verify with a tool from your mainboard vendor (ECS) if there's such.
i found some temp utility, but it not display temperature in celsius  :( its just display colored bar

and thank you for helping me!
 

AutumnWolf

New Member
Martin said:
Oh, that really doesn't say much ;)
Im sorry, i was looking for more utilities from ECS, but on official site only this program "Esf". 
Can i count on the fact that my processor is not overheated, and that the temperature in "CPU0 Package" is not right? :rolleyes:  
now i will check the temperature on Fintek sensor and CPU0
 

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
I was just disappointed by that ECS utility, was expecting better information.
Yes, I think your CPU is running OK and that "CPU0 Package" value is not correct.
 

AutumnWolf

New Member
Martin said:
I was just disappointed by that ECS utility, was expecting better information.
Yes, I think your CPU is running OK and that "CPU0 Package" value is not correct.
thank you very much ^^
 
Top