How to make the automatic information about sensor not to appear when my mouse is over something?

richardcore

I've searched and searched online but found no answer to this question. Also, I didn't find the option for it on settings, but I would like to use the new version without having this pop up information about the sensors. Does anyone know how to disable it?? I'm talking about the (i) thing showing CPU (Tctl/Tdie) below:
1632529333481.png

I really don't want it to appear when my mouse is over something, especially since it has no wait time. The old version didn't have this, which was better as I find this pop-up quite annoying. Any pointers?

Thanks!!

EDIT: Author answered, this feature is called Tool Tip. It can be found on the settings (gear icon), under General Tab (Show Tools Tips).

Last edited:
This thing is called Tool Tip and it can be disabled by entering the sensor settings screen (click the icon with wheel on bottom of the window) and uncheck "Show ToolTips".

This thing is called Tool Tip and it can be disabled by entering the sensor settings screen (click the icon with wheel on bottom of the window) and uncheck "Show ToolTips".
Awesome, thank you sir! Let me add that your software is awesome, a must have for all PCs-- I've been using it for many years. It really helps me fine-tune everything and understand what's going on with my hardware.

Adding image for quick reference in case someone searches the same thing in the future.
1632765969119.png

Last edited:
Back