HW Info causing strange stutter/frame/audio skipping

psyside

Whenever i open the sensors, audio skips, frames in game skips, and also....there is mouse pointer lags, like stutter can you help me about this issue? other then that this program is truly amazing! ;)

Please attach a screenshot of the sensor screen so I can see what kind of sensors are there.
You might try to start disabling sensor values one by one (using right-click) to see which of them cause this stutter. Usually some SMART values might cause this (it's a disk controller driver issue).

Martin said:
Please attach a screenshot of the sensor screen so I can see what kind of sensors are there.
You might try to start disabling sensor values one by one (using right-click) to see which of them cause this stutter. Usually some SMART values might cause this (it's a disk controller driver issue).

Ok thanks, here comes the SS's

u1ntitled.png

untitled.png

11untitled.png

With version 3.86 mouse lag, stutter and audio skipping is gone, but the frame skippin ingame is still present :( i even disabled smart reading but still same, oh and btw my SSD Crucial C300 is not detected, maybe that smart value is the issue?

I disabled it, and still the same :( even with everything disabled i left only cpu usage sensors, it still audio/frame skipping..

whole sensors, like this,

untitled.png

Yet the stutter wont go away, its really shame because other then this HW Info is the best monitoring software i ever used.

- When you disable the first (System) sensor doesn't that help either?
- Do you have the System Summary window closed?
- When you close the sensors window does the stuffer go away?
- I think you don't have the latest version - v3.88. Please try to upgrade.

Martin said:
- When you disable the first (System) sensor doesn't that help either?
- Do you have the System Summary window closed?
- When you close the sensors window does the stuffer go away?
- I think you don't have the latest version - v3.88. Please try to upgrade.

Issue solved, on the latest version, disabling the smart monitoring, fixed the stutter, thanks for help and creating this great software!

Back