HWiNFO 7.02 Logging File Broken

After reseting my sensors list (disabling and hiding all sensors I didn't want), removing all empty rows generated in the process, customizing the names of some sensors and finally re-launching the program, I started a log file for test purposes. It generated a file which misplaced the sensors readings on wrong columns, as well as added random columns with sensors than are hidden and disabled. On the header portion of the Excel file (line 1), all sensors until column CG are effectivelly the ones are enabled and being shown, but everything else from there shouldn't be on the log file.

Log file available on the link below as I couln't attach it directly to the thread.