hwinfo have a conflict with Aura sync(sync light of devices)of ASUS

talentmu

hello,I like this software very much,I found that hwinfo have a conflict with AURA(sync light of devices)of ASUS,the bug is devices light Color confusion when running hwinfo, restart computer can solve for the moment,but the conflict will will be display after while。if close the hwinfo,sync light of devices is always ok。so Thank you for checking。

Here is my configuration:

hardware:

intel core i7 8700k
asus rog strix z390-e
corsair vengeance RGB

software:
win10 1809
hwinfo64 6.00
AURA 1.07.22

sync light of devices:
asus rog strix z390-e  led
corsair vengeance RGB
deepcool fan

Martin said:
Do you use the Sensor-only option in HWiNFO? If yes, please try to disable that option, run HWiNFO (without sensors) and check if the problem happens. If not, click the Sensors button and then check the RGB again. Let me know the results.
Please also attach the HWiNFO Debug File of the system as described here: https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/Thread-IMPORTANT-Read-this-before-submitting-a-report

I am sorry to reply  so late。

1. enable Summary-only and disable Sensors-only, AURA sync light is OK

2. if enable Sensors-only, whether Summary-only is enable or disable, AURA sync light is Wrong.  

3. the conflict appear take some time after restart computer

4. the debug file  (enable Summary-only and enable Sensor-only,  Settings-Safety-enable debug mode and debug write Drect, running until  the conflict appear)  will send you by email.  because forum attachment warnning "you can upload a maximum of 8.39 byte at once".

Thank you so much!  :D

Back