HWiNFO randomly stopped working

JoshyBoo

Hello I've been using HWiNFO for years and today it started to not work, when I turn my PC on it takes about 2-3 minutes for it to open then immediately goes to not responding, I force close then re open and the same thing happens. I've updated to the newest version and still the same happens so any help will be much appreciated, thanks in advanced.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    2 MB · Views: 1
Something seems to be blocking HWiNFO or causing heavy delays when accessing certain CPU resources.
Have you tried to reboot the system?

I did initially and it did not help but I tried again and seemed to fix it, however it does seem a bit laggy and on the on time counter for the sensors it changes time at like 3-4 sec intervals

The only things I have are the Gigabyte BIOS suite that lets me control the fan headers and check things in the BIOS while in Windows, iCUE for my headset, and MSI center for my GPU.

I booted to safe mode and it worked fine, but when I went back to my normal boot it started to work fine again, I've reset a couple times and everything seems to be back to normal. It might of just been a fluke of some sort but if it comes back I'll re run the steps and come back here if nothing works, thank you.

Back