HWiNFO v6.25-4135 Beta released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO v6.25-4135 Beta available.

Changes:
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI Z490 series.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS XII series.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z490/H470/H410/B460 series.
  • Added support of NZXT Kraken X53.
  • Added preliminary support of Navi21 and Navi22.

Hi, I've been using HWiNFO for years, thanks for this great software.
After every update I just load my settings from the .reg file. Sometimes a lot of sensors disappear, or they are not even sensors, the software might just be creating the blank lines, so I hide them, let's say, 20, 30 of them. Sometimes they come back so I hide again. Not a big issue, just reporting.
Sometimes after loading the .reg, rebooting the pc the sensors that I moved around show up the in original fields, so I move them again, save the .reg file, and once loading it sometimes it goes ok, sometimes it does not.

About sensor reading,
VDDP is reporting 0.928, bios is set to 0.900, RM reads 0.900. - Just saying, I trust more HWiNFO than RM.
VDDG is not showing up in HWiNFO - I've checked a thread saying to disable it in the main summary in order to show at sensors. It says is under cpu node but seems I can't find this.
DRAM voltage is set to 1.465 in bios and HWiNFO shows 1.496.
VDDCR_SOC voltage is set to 1.05 in bios, HWiNFO shows 1.05 for SoC Voltage (SVI2 TFN) and 1.064 for VDDCR_SOC.

Before Zen2, while using Zen1, what used to show me correct value for vcore was CPU Core Voltage (SVI2 TFN), always matching with CPUz reading. But now on Zen2 it changed to Vcore, and CPU Core Voltage (SVI2 TFN) has always a higher voltage value, usually a positive offset of more or less 0.041V under load. - EDIT: just learnt TFN sensors are just what is being read at the VRMs, influenced by the LLC.

I'm on a Asrock x370 mobo.

Last edited:
Both VDDP and VDDG are available in the main window only (not in sensors), VDDG is available only for Zen2 series.
Accuracy of DRAM voltage monitoring depends also on the sensor chip used on mainboard.
"CPU Core Voltage (SVI2 TFN)" in HWiNFO should always be the most accurate core voltage value, no matter if Zen or Zen2. I can't speak for CPU-Z, but there's no reason to believe that the value it shows is the accurate (reference) one.

Back