HWiNFO v7.00 released

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
HWiNFO v7.00 available.

Changes:
  • HWiNFO64 is limited to non-commercial use only. Check License terms.
  • Introducing HWiNFO64 Pro for commercial use and additional features.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI H510 series mainboards.
  • Fixed monitoring of +12V on some ASUS Z590 series mainboards.
  • Improved support of LPDDR3/LPDDR4/LPDDR4X memories.
  • Fixed a possible WHEA error/system crash during long-term monitoring of AMD RX 6000 series GPUs.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z590 Taichi and Z590 PG Velocita.
  • Consolidated AMD Navi monitoring, added Effective Clock and TGP Power for Navi21.
  • Added sensor tool tips to provide more details about sensors and their values.
  • Improved sensor UI responsiveness during some operations.
  • Improved handling of disappearing/reappearing sensors in custom order.
  • Fixed a possible hang when logging sensors with large sets of disabled items.
  • Added monitoring of GPU HotSpot temperature for NVIDIA GPUs.
  • Improved reporting of GPU memory vendor and ROP count for AMD GPUs.
  • Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock J4105-ITX.
  • Fixed reporting of effective clock on AMD Ryzen 1st generation CPUs.
  • Added preliminary support for DDR5 thermal sensors.

Check also here for further details regarding significant changes since v7.00:

Upgraded to 7.0 from latest prior beta.
Shared Memory Support does not appear to work with the aquasuite.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
  • hwinfo_shared_running.jpg
    hwinfo_shared_running.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 21
  • aquasuite_service_running.jpg
    aquasuite_service_running.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 16
I'm checking this, but can't see an issue yet. Please try to restart HWiNFO64.

I had stopped/started HWiNFO a few times.
The trick, for me, was to stop/start the aquasuite also.
All appears to be function atm.
Thank you.

Attachments

• hwinfo_ok.jpg
    hwinfo_ok.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 14
It took me a good hour of rebooting, reinstalling, restarting aquasuite service for it to finally see HWinfo (with SHM enabled).
Aquasuite has always been very slow at picking up HWinfo. the first time i enabled it, it was just as long

It took me a good hour of rebooting, reinstalling, restarting aquasuite service for it to finally see HWinfo (with SHM enabled).
Aquasuite has always been very slow at picking up HWinfo. the first time i enabled it, it was just as long

That's something I can't help with, other programs using the Shared Memory don't have such an issue.

I'm considering Pro version, but one thing I'm not fun of is an online activation. How does the registration work? Does pro have embedded licensing in installer that you need to download via provided link for registered users or via-serial and online activation, is there offline activation option?

Thank you

I'm considering Pro version, but one thing I'm not fun of is an online activation. How does the registration work? Does pro have embedded licensing in installer that you need to download via provided link for registered users or via-serial and online activation, is there offline activation option?

Thank you

There's no online activation and no data is transmitted from your system. Once you purchase the Pro license, you'll receive a license key file that you just copy into the HWiNFO folder and it will recognize it. So everything works offline and you don't need any network connection for the license to work.

There's no online activation and no data is transmitted from your system. Once you purchase the Pro license, you'll receive a license key file that you just copy into the HWiNFO folder and it will recognize it. So everything works offline and you don't need any network connection for the license to work.
That is great.

Thank you

HWiNFO v7.00 available.

Changes:
  • Fixed a possible WHEA error/system crash during long-term monitoring of AMD RX 6000 series GPUs.
  • Consolidated AMD Navi monitoring, added Effective Clock and TGP Power for Navi21.
  • Added sensor tool tips to provide more details about sensors and their values.

for mining,can i still use hwinfo for gpu monitoring(memory error or gpu temp)in non-commercial version without limitations?

no use for the extra features atm, but i still bought a license just to support :) thanks for the amazing work martin!

Hello, I purchased a personal license for the Pro version but I never received the key via email. What's going on? Order #146289656

Hello, I purchased a personal license for the Pro version but I never received the key via email. What's going on? Order #146289656

I have resent the e-mail, please check your mailbox whether it didn't land in the Junk folder. If you still didn't receive it or have any issues, please send me a PM or e-mail, such inquiries should not be posted in a public forum.

That's something I can't help with, other programs using the Shared Memory don't have such an issue.
No worries :) I was almost sure it was on Aquasuite but the time it took to pickup the sensors afte the update made me doubt.
Now that it works i got a Pro license, both for supporting, and because i use monitoring well beyond the 12h limit :)

I just want to say thank you for finally releasing a Pro version of Hwinfo64, it's something i have been waiting for a long time. :)

Is there any documentation yet on how we can use the command line functions ?

/ Magnus

I just want to say thank you for finally releasing a Pro version of Hwinfo64, it's something i have been waiting for a long time. :)

Is there any documentation yet on how we can use the command line functions ?

/ Magnus

Just launch HWiNFO64 with some invalid argument or like "HWiNFO64 /?" and it will show you the list of parameters supported.

HWiNFO v7.00 available.

Changes:

bro please answer to me:
for gpu mining,can i still use hwinfo for gpu monitoring(memory error or gpu temp)in non-commercial version without limitations?

bro please answer to me:
for gpu mining,can i still use hwinfo for gpu monitoring(memory error or gpu temp)in non-commercial version without limitations?

As long as you mine for your own/private benefit and not being a part of a company/farm, you should not need a commercial license.

Back