HWiNFO v7.02 available.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z590 OC Formula and Z590 Phantom Gaming-ITX.
- Fixed unintentional waking up of some NVIDIA dGPUs disabled by Optimus technology.
- Added reporting of PCI Express Resizable BAR capability and status for all devices.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI Z590 PLUS, MEG Z590 UNIFY and B560M PRO WIFI.
- Enhanced monitoring of AMD Navi14.
- Restored monitoring of AMD Navi21 with Radeon Adrenalin 21.3.1.
- Fixed monitoring of Vcore and VDIMM on ASUS PRIME Z590-A and STRIX Z590 series.
- Added ability to collapse sensor groups.
- Aggregated some sensor values into nodes (collapsed by default) to reduce amount of information on the screen.
- Improved GUI responsiveness in some situations.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z590 FTW and Z590 DARK.
- Improved support of Intel Rocket Lake.
- Fixed reporting of Core Performance Order on AMD Raven, Renoir and Cezanne.
- Updated for proper support of AGESA 188.8.131.52 Patch A.
- Improved detection of AMD ThreadRipper PRO and next generation ThreadRipper.
- Improved reporting of Intel Integrated GPU clock.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME.
- Added monitoring of Global Frequency Limit on AMD Zen2/3 CPUs.
- Added monitoring of DRAM Read/Write Bandwidth on AMD Zen2/3 CPUs.