HWiNFO32 v4.03-1720 Beta and HWiNFO64 v4.03-1720 Beta available.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE B75 series.
- Enhanced support of VIA VX11 chipset.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 650 and Tesla K10.
- Improved enumeration of (S)ATA drives.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P7H55-M LX.
- Reduced system load during sensor monitoring via certain SIO/LPC chips.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Kabini (Jaguar CPU cores).
- Added AMD FirePro V3900, V4900, V5900, W600, W5000, W7000, W8000, W9000.
- Enhanced GPU I2C scan on nVidia Kepler.
- Enhanced support of Ivy Bridge-EX.
- Added preliminary support of Haswell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX.
- Improved recognition of Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge CPU package.
- Improved reporting of clocks on some AMD GPUs with switchable graphics.