HWiNFO32 v4.13-1870 Beta and HWiNFO64 v4.13-1870 Beta available.
- Added reporting of Max CPU/Thread Usage.
- Added monitoring of FPS via FRAPS (must be started before opening sensors window).
- Fixed reporting of CPU usage on systems with multiple CPU groups.
- Added nVidia GeForce GT 625 OEM, Tesla K20Xm, K20c, K20s, K20m and GeForce GTX Titan.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7699.
- Added GPU temperature monitoring for AMD Trinity, Kabini and Kaveri.
- Added GPU utilization monitoring for AMD Trinity.
- Fixed crash when closing program on certain UEFI-only systems.
- Added GPU I2C support via ADL. Improves scan time and reliability.
- Improved GPU I2C scan in Debug Mode on nVidia GPUs.
- Added support of SMSC EMC21xx sensor on GPU.
- Added support of uPI uP1637 and CHL8318 on GPU.