HWiNFO32/64 v5.04 has been released.
- Added customizable thousands separator for values in sensors window.
- Improved support of AMD Radeon R9 Fury series.
- Added monitoring support of some Asetek-based coolers (Corsair H80iGT/H100iGTX/H110iGTX, NZXT Kraken X31/X41, Antec Kuhler H2O 920).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Z170 and MAXIMUS VIII series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X99 and Z170 series.
- Added NVMe support (information, SMART health status).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z170 series.
- Fixed publishing of remote sensor data to plug-ins.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950.
- Optimized Embedded Controller (EC) access (lower system latency).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS H170, B150 and SABERTOOTH Z170 series.
- Changing "Low-level PCI Access" option to enabled by default for better reliability.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ECS Z170.