HWiNFO32/64 v5.06 has been released.
- Added recognition of AMD Radeon R9 Nano.
- Fixed a possible crash on older Non-ACPI systems.
- Removed thousands separator from CSV log.
- Enhanced support of Intel Goldmont family (Apollo Lake, Denverton).
- Added a global setting to modify thousands separator.
- Several minor improvements and fixes.
- Added recognition of AMD Bristol Ridge.
- Added reporting of Software Guard Extensions (SGX) capability in summary window.
- Added reporting of Speed Shift Technology (HWP) capability and status in summary window.
- Added new Intel HD Graphics SKUs (Skylake, Kaby Lake, Cannonlake).
- Added preliminary recognition of AMD Zen (Summit Ridge, Raven Ridge).
- Added monitoring of Package/Ring Thermal Throttling for Intel Sandy Bridge and later.