HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64 v5.21-2805 Beta released

Hi Martin,

I am confused!  :huh:  I don't understand why some developers don't seem to believe why everything should not be Right Clickable?

I just went to right click in your "About" because I didn't want to open the link in my "Default Browser" BUT I couldn't Right Click for a context menu  :huh:

My [font=verdana, sans-serif]foible [/font] is, I just don't like to type anymore than I absolutely have to o_O  :p 

Best Regards,  :D

Crysta

Martin, I'm unsure if that's something you know about but as far as I can tell this issue popped up recently, it didn't happen before.

Check this gif/webm http://gfycat.com/LimitedShowyGrouper (ignore the terrible quality, idk what happened there)
In either case, see "PSU" it keeps disappearing, prob because it can't read the value? I don't have corsair link running and its the same PSU as before AX860i..
I tried playing with refresh values, didn't help.
Any idea if this is a problem on my side?

Note this is happening in rivatuner overlay AND in the Hwinfo UI.

Yes, this must be because the Corsair Link protocol is quite unstable and sometimes HWiNFO is not able to read correct values.
Can you please attach a HWiNFO Debug File capturing such situation ?

Martin said:
Yes, this must be because the Corsair Link protocol is quite unstable and sometimes HWiNFO is not able to read correct values.
Can you please attach a HWiNFO Debug File capturing such situation ?

I've sent you a PM with a link to the debug file.

Thank you. I can see that indeed the protocol reading data from PSU is very erratic.
I'll change it so that the next build of HWiNFO when unable to read some value will show the previous valid instead of not showing it. This will avoid the flickering in RTSS, however the user won't know if the value showing there is valid, or a previous value since HWiNFO wasn't able to retrieve the actual one.
In HWiNFO sensors screen, such a value will be shown in grey color to denote that it's not the actual one.

Martin said:
Thank you. I can see that indeed the protocol reading data from PSU is very erratic.
I'll change it so that the next build of HWiNFO when unable to read some value will show the previous valid instead of not showing it. This will avoid the flickering in RTSS, however the user won't know if the value showing there is valid, or a previous value since HWiNFO wasn't able to retrieve the actual one.
In HWiNFO sensors screen, such a value will be shown in grey color to denote that it's not the actual one.

Yep I also had the idea of making it show the previous value. To avoid issues, that could be disabled with a toggle-checkbox on rightclick on a specific sensor I thought.

In either case, thanks a lot :)!

Back