HWiNFO32 v3.67 available.
- Fixed measuring of CPU clock on certain AMD CPUs under Windows 7.
- Improved displaying of CPU and GPU logo.
- Improved measurement precision of CPU Power consumption on Ibex Peak and Sandy Bridge platforms.
- Fixed recognition of Sandy Bridge K-series when used on platforms other than P67.
- Added Smart Battery monitoring into sensors.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock P67 and H67 series.
- Added reporting of BIOS EFI capability.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8P67, P8H67 and SABERTOOTH P67 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Maximus IV Extreme.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE P67 and H67 series.
- Enhanced Ivy Bridge support.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS G73SW.
- Fixed possible GPU/Display issues on HP 8730w (caused by GPU I2C).
- Fixed reporting of GPU clock on some nVidia G9x-based GPUs.[/list:u]