HWInfo64 causing FPS dropss while gaming!Please help me!

info_32

Hi to all,

I have overclocked my GPU with Nvidia Inspector,and I wanted to have OSD ifno in my games,so I installed the RTSS,and HwInfo64 too!

But since then I am facing big FPS drops while gaming!
After some testing I found out that the HwInfo64 is causing the FPS drops!

Please tell me how do I fix this,and use HwInfo64 but without affecting my FPS while gaming?

Thanks to all in advance!
Best regards!

Which mainboard is that, this can depend on sensors displayed, but you didn't provide any further details about your system.
Sensors that can cause such drops might be of the EC type (i.e. ASUS EC), disk SMART sensors, or additional GPU sensors (VRM).
Try to disable monitoring of such sensors (right-click and Del on the sensor heading) and see which one of them is causing it.

Martin said:
Which mainboard is that, this can depend on sensors displayed, but you didn't provide any further details about your system.
Sensors that can cause such drops might be of the EC type (i.e. ASUS EC), disk SMART sensors, or additional GPU sensors (VRM).
Try to disable monitoring of such sensors (right-click and Del on the sensor heading) and see which one of them is causing it.
Thank you for replying!
My PC is a Lenovo Ideapad Y700-15ISK laptop with i7-6700 HQ @2.60 GHz up to 3.50 GHz CPU / 16 GB DDR4 RAM/ Nvidia Gerforce GTX 960 M 4 GB GDDR5/1 TB HDD and a Samsung 128 GB SSD.

In the OSD I use the sensors for the CPU and GPU clocks and temps,and HDD and SSD temps.

Qual placa-mãe é essa, isso pode depender dos sensores exibidos, mas você não forneceu mais detalhes sobre o seu sistema.
Os sensores que podem causar essas quedas podem ser do tipo EC (ou seja, ASUS EC), sensores SMART de disco ou sensores GPU adicionais (VRM).
Tente desabilitar o monitoramento de tais sensores (clique com o botão direito e Del no cabeçalho do sensor) e veja qual deles está causando isso.
I'm having a problem with fps drops when HWInfo64 is open, even with RivaTuner disabled. I even thought it was a problem with the Call of Duty MW game and my RX 5700 XT.

The clock speed of the 1950 MHz GPU has dropped below 600 MHz, this occurs from time to time, at least once every game of Multiplayer from COD and in other games also occurs, but only when HWINFO is running in the background .

My setup is Biostar X370GT7, R7 3700X and RX 5700 XT.

I appreciate the help.

Kjvbtyk.png

ORr2MhE.png

xznfCDY.png

First upgrade to the latest HWiNFO version (even Beta). If that won't help follow my instructions above to disable monitoring of some sensors.

Back